Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why is she so nice?????

we met this year, she's the only girl that calls me 'jorgie' instead if 'jorge'...she always takes my phone and puts pictures of herself on facebook and as my wall paper...she says 'hi' to me with a cute smile... and we stare at each other and she smiles...she also came up to me and said 'hi jorgie' and stroked the back of my head. she also came up to me and kissed me on the cheek for the first time when i told her i was at a funeral... she made everyone move just so that i can sit next to her... she got hand sanitizer and put all over my hands... my friend says she likes me but i doubt because she is popular and im *eh* not so popular... she also wants to play with my drumsticks...why does she like my drum sticks O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment