Sunday, July 17, 2011

GIRLS PLZ HELP!!! Does she want to be friends or what...?

i told her i liked her and never made a move, she was nice to me for like a week after i told her but then started ignoring me and flirting with other guys trying to piss me off. this went on for like a month and she got a bf and started showing him off in front of me and again trying to piss me off by kissing him and all that crap and she was pissin me off because even before they went out they were still kissing (i just kno that they werent going out till the next day) and she just comes up to me and is all nice to me all of a sudden even though she pretty much kicked me in the nuts and started talking about her broken phone that she had messaged me the day before to help her fix...so then she started ignoring me again the next day when they really were going out... so then yesterday idk why but we kept catching each other's eyes for like less than a second and then she just stared at me and gave me that 'wassup' nod and we kept doing it back a forth a couple of times...so was she trying to ignoring me...or say that she wants to be just friends or what IM SO F$!#ING CONFUSED and at the beginning of the year she was really nice to me and even gave me a nickname and would say hi to me when ever we saw each other in the halls and smile at me and no she we wont even look at me in the hall, whenever we stared at eachother, even after my cousin told her WHICH SHE DID BELIEVE!!!!!! why was she nice to me after my cousin told her but when i did she was nice to me for like a week then got pissed!? PLZ HELP!!!...my friend says she likes me another says that she just wants my attention...WHAT DOES SHE WANT!!!!! we're both 15... shes also pissin me off becuase she loves my phone (blackberry bold) and she is dying to get one and tells me that if i ever get a new phone to give her the bold...i put my status as 'getting a new phone woohoo!' and she never ever ever texted me, except the beginning of the year, and all of a sudden she texts 'gimme ur bold <3' as if she was always nice to me...i never replied, today all she said in person was 'hey jorge wassup' and i replied 'sup' but she didnt bring up the text... could she pissed about the text...she also ALWAYS changes her status on bbm to something that involves her bf...my friend says she is trying to make me jealous because she never makes changes it on facebook...plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment