Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can i go above what my height is suppose to be?

I know people are going to say its based on genetics but im just curious. My dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5'6. Im a guy that is 16 years old i play basketball and track and im 5'9. i want to be taller than my dad but not like shaq tall. I lift weights on a regular basis, i've been eating protein with other food and i've gained about 10 pounds so far (im trying to turn it into mainly muscle) and i have been drinking milk everyday since summer started (2 cups in the morning for breakfast and 2 cups before bed). I've read that people hit a growth spurt around my age and some people even hit a growth spurt in college. I know im still in puberty and i still have more years to grow but based on what i have said do you think it is possible i can grow any taller that my dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment