Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bleeding 5 days after the morning after pill, does this mean it worked?

I finished my period on the 15th of june and I had protected sex on the 17th and the condom got stuck inside!, so my boyfriend pulled it out of me and it cam out wrinkled and it still had the pre *** inside and did nt look like anything got out and he did finish we stopped hen we realized the condom was off, but just to be on the safe side 12 hours later I took the morning after pill, plan b is nt available in my country only postinor 2 and 12 hours after the first pill I took the second one. today is 5 days later that is 23rd of june and i started bleeding today, does this mean the pill is working? some place said that after the pill of you bleed its because the egg was fertilized, thats not true right?

No comments:

Post a Comment