Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I just lost my virginity to the person i hate?

im 16 last night i got way over drunk, and i kept making out with alot of people my girl best friemds included. I kept making out with a certain guy best friend and apperently somewhere in the night, he stuck his penis inside me. W hen i found out i got pissed and kept asking him to do it again because it wouldnt be memorable. He kept refusing because he felt horrible. Then the cops came to my house and taked to my dad, and one of my friends got taken home by the cops. I am sooooooooo effing scared today for what my dads gunna say. And so last night i was really sad and drunk and i started texting the guy u hate because we had a thing in the past. We met outside after the cop came, and one thing led to another but we ended uo having sex. I got all these texts saying hes with a girl, and he feels like ***. What do i do? i cant stop crying about everything i really effed up i know. I feel like such a sl*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment