Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who is your favorite spartan from any of the halo games and or books besides master cheif?

well provided I didn't add that last detail the answer would likely be easy, master chief. makes sense, hes my favorite spartan. If I had to choose other than master chief, I think I would pick Jorge. I own the books but have yet to read all of their content, however I am aware of the names of the 117's original team. and this would also include the spartans from halo wars however other than being badasses in one cutscene they don't have much that would compel me to favorite them so ye, and I suppose halo legends counts too, so if you like 1337 go for it, though hes entirely non cannon but the question just says favorite besides the chief so he counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment